Learn important CPR skills to save a persons life. Also learn how to rescue a person from a live switchboard in an electrical incident. Venue is Cannon Hill Community Sports Club, Cnr of Princess Street and Lang Street, Cannon Hill, 8.30am – 11.30am (CPR to finish approx 1030am).
- This event has passed.
Provide CPR Refresher and Low Voltage Switchboard Rescue
7 April, 2017 @ 8:30 am - 11:30 am
May 13 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
March 27 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
May 8 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
FIRST AID COURSES
- Provide First Aid – HLTAID003
- Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation HLTAID001
- Provide Advanced Resuscitation HLTAID007
- Anaphylaxis Management
- Perform Rescue from a Live LV Panel UETTDRRF06B (Low Voltage Switchboard Rescue)
- Emergency Asthma Management
- Provide Emergency First Aid Response in an Education and Child Care Setting – HLTAID004
First Aid Training Locations
Gold Coast, Queensland
For more location information please contact us.
RTO Number: 31668