Low Voltage Switchboard Rescue and Perform CPR (Nationally Recognised) at Cannon Hill Community Sports Club, Cnr of Princess and Lang Streets. 0830 am – 11. 30am (CPR completed by 1030am).
- This event has passed.
Low Voltage Rescue and Perform CPR
10 February, 2017 @ 8:30 am - 11:30 am
21 July, 2020 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
15 December, 2020 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
31 January, 2020 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every 2 weeks that begins at 8:30am on Friday, repeating until 19 June, 2020
FIRST AID COURSES
- Provide First Aid – HLTAID003
- Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation HLTAID001
- Provide Advanced Resuscitation HLTAID007
- Anaphylaxis Management
- Perform Rescue from a Live LV Panel UETTDRRF06B (Low Voltage Switchboard Rescue)
- Emergency Asthma Management
- Provide Emergency First Aid Response in an Education and Child Care Setting – HLTAID004
First Aid Training Locations
Gold Coast, Queensland
For more location information please contact us.
RTO Number: 31668