Low Voltage Switchboard Rescue and Perform CPR (Nationally Recognised) at Cannon Hill Community Sports Club, Cnr of Princess and Lang Streets. 0830 am – 11. 30am (CPR completed by 1030am).
- This event has passed.
Low Voltage Rescue and Perform CPR
24 February, 2017 @ 8:30 am - 11:30 am
24 April, 2020 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
15 December, 2020 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every month that begins at 8:30am on day Third of the month, repeating until 15 December, 2020
31 January, 2020 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
FIRST AID COURSES
- Provide First Aid – HLTAID003
- Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation HLTAID001
- Provide Advanced Resuscitation HLTAID007
- Anaphylaxis Management
- Perform Rescue from a Live LV Panel UETTDRRF06B (Low Voltage Switchboard Rescue)
- Emergency Asthma Management
- Provide Emergency First Aid Response in an Education and Child Care Setting – HLTAID004
First Aid Training Locations
Gold Coast, Queensland
For more location information please contact us.
RTO Number: 31668