Low Voltage Switchboard Rescue and Provide CPR (including Refresher courses) at Cannon Hill Community Sports Club, Cnr Princess Street and Lang Street, Cannon Hill. Times are 0830am – 11.30am (CPR finishing approx 10.30am).
- This event has passed.
Low Voltage Switchboard Rescue and Provide CPR courses (Refreshers included)
8 September, 2017 @ 8:30 am - 11:30 am
May 22 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
March 13 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
February 18 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every month that begins at 8:30am on day Third of the month, repeating until 15 December, 2020
FIRST AID COURSES
- Provide First Aid – HLTAID003
- Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation HLTAID001
- Provide Advanced Resuscitation HLTAID007
- Anaphylaxis Management
- Perform Rescue from a Live LV Panel UETTDRRF06B (Low Voltage Switchboard Rescue)
- Emergency Asthma Management
- Provide Emergency First Aid Response in an Education and Child Care Setting – HLTAID004
First Aid Training Locations
Gold Coast, Queensland
For more location information please contact us.
RTO Number: 31668