Low Voltage Switchboard Rescue course and Provide CPR course (including Refreshers) at Cannon Hill Community Sports Club, Cnr Princess Street and Lang Street. 0830am-11.30am (CPR finishing at approx 1030am).
- This event has passed.
Low Voltage Switchboard Rescue and Provide CPR (HLTAID001) courses (including Refreshers)
19 June, 2017 @ 8:30 am - 11:30 am
15 December, 2020 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every month that begins at 8:30am on day Third of the month, repeating until 15 December, 2020
17 January, 2020 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every 2 weeks that begins at 8:30am on Friday, repeating until 19 June, 2020
December 17 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
FIRST AID COURSES
- Provide First Aid – HLTAID003
- Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation HLTAID001
- Provide Advanced Resuscitation HLTAID007
- Anaphylaxis Management
- Perform Rescue from a Live LV Panel UETTDRRF06B (Low Voltage Switchboard Rescue)
- Emergency Asthma Management
- Provide Emergency First Aid Response in an Education and Child Care Setting – HLTAID004
First Aid Training Locations
Gold Coast, Queensland
For more location information please contact us.
RTO Number: 31668